How to participate? Terms and Conditions:
5th World Ebru Day
21-27.11.2016, Prague, Czech Republic
Terms and Conditions
The committee will decide which works will be displayed from the works received.
- Participants can apply with work until the 30th of September 2016
- Please note we will accept a maximum of 100 works due to the venue size
- Participants can apply with work employing any kind of marbling technique
- Each participant can join the exhibition with one submission
- Artists and practitioners may send 1-3 works for review, but the committee will choose one piece from each participant
- Dimensions shall not exceed 35 cm x 50 cm (preferable size A3)
- The visual sent for application and the work sent for exhibition must be the same
- The 5th World Ebru Day coordinators have the right to organize the works at the exhibit hall
- A participation certificate and a catalog will be given to the participants whose work has been displayed either during the exhibit directly or will be sent to them with the return of their work
- Participants have the right to donate their work to charities that will be chosen by the 5th World Ebru Day coordinators and organizers
- Participants have the right to permit organizers to sell their work during the 5th World Ebru Day under the conditions that the full amount will be donated to charities chosen by 5th World Ebru Day coordinators and organizers
- Participants of the 5th World Ebru Event will bear their own expenses such as travel and accommodation and other travel related expenses.
- The cargo expense for work shall be covered by the participant
- In case of damage to works during transport, or while it is being transported to the exhibition hall, or during the exhibition itself, or during the return of the work, the responsibility falls solely on the participants. The organizers shall bear no responsibility for damage to any work.
- The event coordinators will offer several accommodation and transfer options for all participants of 5th World Ebru Day on the website of the event, but offer no guarantees.
- Each artist who agrees with the content of the Terms and Conditions and wishes to join the juried competition for inclusion in the event shall send via uploading:
- A short (max 200 word) biography
- A personal photo
- A digital photos of your works for review in any of the following formats (JPEG, PDF, PNG) – 300 DPI